NAVCOIN ($NAV) – Freedom, Privacy And Financial Power Back To The Individual
NavCoin – Goals & Vision
The community fund process can also be summarized in 4 easy steps:
1. Proposal submission – Any individual or team can submit their improvement ideas to the network for voting. It can be done easily by using one of the dedicated wallets. However, to avoid spamming the network with proposals, a fee 50 $NAV coins is required.
2. Voting starts – Once the proposal has been submitted, it can be promoted to the community by using NavCoin’s channels: Website, Reddit, Telegram, Twitter, etc. It’s important that the project proposal is well visible and documented in order for the community to start voting it. Anyone who is staking on the NavCoin network can vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ for every proposal with their network weight and each voting period lasts 20,000 blocks (roughly 7 days).
3. Payment request – Before the project is complete, you can apply for payment from the Community Fund. If there are clear milestones in the proposal, the payment can also be released at scheduled points in the timeline. It’s important to keep the community updated with how things are progressing in the project and you can also ask for help along the way.
4. Vote for Payment – Payment is subject to a second consensus vote among NavCoin stakers, to ensure that the project is on track therefore eligible for the payment. There must be a 50% minimum participation, with 70% ‘yes’ vote to be paid and 70% ‘no’ for payment to be rejected.
Scalability & Fast Transactions
How to earn staking rewards with $NAV and where can I buy $NAV?
- Visit NavCoin Webiste.
- Learn more about the Community Fund and explore Community Proposals
- Explore NavCoin Roadmap and Community Hub Projects
- List of exchanges NAV coin is traded at.
- Download NAV wallets and start earning stake rewards.
- Connect with NavCoin’s fast-growing communities via Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Reddit, Medium, etc, here.
- Check out NavCoin Blockchain Explorer or Rich List
- Check out NaVCoin’s Payment Solution and see who already accepts $NAV as a form of payment.