Beginner’s Guide: Top 3 Best Crypto Tracking Apps For iOS & Android
What is a Cryptocurrency Tracker?
If you have already invested in Bitcoin, tokens and/or any other cryptocurrencies you will most probably need a cryptocurrency research and portfolio tracker application to track down your progress and save you time by not having to log in to numerous different accounts to check your balances. Here is our Top 3 based on prices, support and coin information:
Blockfolio is the #1 Free Crypto Portfolio Management app with support for 4000+ cryptocurrencies, at the time of writing. It is completely free which means they won’t serve you any of the annoying ads we all hate.
- There are different features Blockfolio offers but the most notable are:
- You can have your own homepage.
- You can set price notifications for any coin you are interested in and get alerts to your phone when the coin reaches the target price, giving you the option to take actions if a coin reaches a certain price.
- It shows detailed information on coins using easy to understand charts which can be set over different time periods, trading pairs and exchanges.
- The Blockfolio Signal enables you to keep track of the latest developments in the crypto industry which you can customized based on your assets.
- Transactions must be entered manually to Blockfolio which may be time consuming at times.
- Sometimes the average prices of the coins can differ mainly because it tracks most of the exchanges and rates offered may vary.
- Blockfolio sells and shares customer data to/with third parties.
Coin Stats is a relatively new cryptocurrency research and portfolio tracker app but it quickly become popular due to its amazing features. It comes with pretty much the same features as Blockfolio plus some additional ones which are not offered by other portfolio apps.
- In-build chat support, with very responsive staff.
- Web portfolio management accessible from your PC.
- Chat function for Coin developers or support teams that can be used to talk to the community.
- You can track your portfolio up to 1 year back.
- You can connect connect your wallet addresses or your exchanges to avoid adding transactions manually.
- Pump, new trading pairs and significant change Notifications.
- Coin converter and ROI calculator.
- It’s subscription based and with the free version you can manage portfolios worth up 5000 $ only.
- A lot of medium volume ranked exchanges are not tracked.
- It isn’t designed to help you for detailed coin research purposes.
Recently acquired by eToro, Delta it is also relatively new but its unique key features and graphics caught the attention of many crypto investors and became very popular since its launch.
- Will act as a direct link for Token Teams to connect with existing & potential future investors.
- Program launched less than 2 months ago and it’s already a huge success.Very easy to use and intuitive.
- You can connect your wallet addresses or your exchanges to avoid adding transactions manually.
- It’s subscription based and with the free version you can’t manage multiple portfolios.
- It isn’t designed to help you for detailed coin research purposes, as of yet.
It goes without saying that they all have their strengths and weaknesses and they are unique in their own way. This is not a ranking review, you’re more than welcome to try them all to see which one fits you better.